Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mother

Mother is the main source of my life. She is my teacher as well. I learnt the basic education of my life through her. She is very intellegent. She never gets tired to teach me. She sometimes gets furious when I feel lazy to read and write, do mistakes, ignore her instructions etc. Because of this I learnt many good habites from her. I always addmire her.

Mother she is like a advisor as well. She never can think of bad happenings of her childreen. But some of the motherrs can show their partiality, it is very pitty. This is exceptional case. However, mothers are always like a god, we have to respect during their life. We chillddren must not wait to serve our mothers for the after death. We have to do whatever she is alive.

Mother is greatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment